Last Updated: March 2, 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. Upon sign up with ItaQuod (for a trial or for purchasing the service) you may be required to provide your name, billing address, email address, password, and login id (which you create in the registration process). In addition, we may capture your company name, billing phone number, time zone, date format, time format and credit card information so you may subscribe to and pay for the service, but we do not store any credit card information. All credit card information is stored by a third party credit card processor. You, the Account Holder, are responsible for the safety and security of your login id and password.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. As you navigate the ItaQuod website (whether or not you register as a user), information may be collected automatically through the use of commonly used information gathering tools such as cookies (imbedded code that recognizes your browser), web beacons (clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information) and other existing or future tracking technology. Additionally, we collect standard information from your Web browser, such as browser type, your internet protocol address and actions you have taken on our website (i.e., pages viewed and clicked links). Periodically, ItaQuod may conduct webinars or other similar web events in which information may be collected (through our website or a third party service such as Zoom or Citrix’s Gotomeeting). In order to participate in such events, you may be required to provide your name, email address, number of employees, and how you heard about the web event. In addition, ItaQuod may capture the following information: address, phone number, industry, organization name and role in the purchase process. Generally speaking, the information we collect helps us provide the requested services and improve the website and deliver a better more personalized service to you.
Website Navigational Tools and How they are Used
Cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
Web Beacons. Web beacons are small electronic files that permit ItaQuod to collect website statistics such as how many users visited the website. Such information is used to determine the popularity of certain website content and verify system and server integrity.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for our own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
201 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, Pennsylvania 19087